Friday 4 May 2012

Obsession Confession

Happy Saturday peeps! My obsession with Isabel Marant and tie dye is still going strong and isn't going anywhere for a while! However I do have a few new additions to my wardrobe that have become an obsession of mine also. My mum has been very generous over the last few weeks (I think its sinking in that I will be living in New York for a year) I came home to an Yves Saint Laurent arty ring 2 weeks ago that I have wanted for ever! And some new Sass and Bide jeans, Zara scarf print dress, Staple dress and Stussy panther singlet. Very very spoilt! I recently splurged on the Celine Tshirt and a vintage feather jacket....all very suited to New York I feel! So no more spending for me and back to saving saving saving!! 

Xx Courtney xX



























Source: weheartit, thefashioneaters, theyallhateus, sofissnapshots.

No comments:

Post a Comment